JOB OPENING NOTICE: PART-TIME REMOTE TECH
Download Application, Save, Fill out and Please Email completed application to email@example.com.
Responsible for operating station vehicles and equipment at client sights. Operating the control board, audio recording, and production equipment during radio broadcasts.
· Operate the control board
· Read and follow program logs
· Run live show remotes.
· Edit live spots
· Assist station departments with timing and scheduling of on-air elements.
· Other duties as assigned by manager.
· Operate company vehicles and equipment
· Interact with on-air talent, listeners and clients
· High School degree required
· Prior radio or television experience preferred.
· Radio control board experience preferred.
· Experience with digital production and all-inclusive on-air computer systems preferred.
Skills & Abilities:
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
· Strong problem-solving abilities.
· Ability to operate assigned technical equipment.
· Knowledge of basic production.
· High work ethics and standards.
· Ability to operate studio equipment.
· Ability to work well under pressure.
· Ability to work independently and as a team member.
· Computer proficiency.
· Must have valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
· Ability to lift 50lbs or more
PT Remote Tech (2020-002) – job opening notice website 8/14/2019
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Lotus Boise Corp. is a subsidiary of Lotus Communications Corp. and is a media, entertainment and digital marketing services company that owns and operates radio properties. Lotus Communications Corp. operates 41 radio stations in the Western United States including stations in Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Sacramento, Boise, Tucson, Fresno and Bakersfield. Lotus Boise Corp ensures there is no discrimination based on the grounds of race, color, religion, gender, age, handicap, veteran status or national origin in respect to recruitment, evaluation, selection, promotion, compensation and training. Lotus Boise Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. If you know anyone who may be qualified to fill this position, please let him or her know about this opportunity. To apply, please send your resume and application which can be found on the top of this page to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lotus Boise Corp. is an equal opportunity employer and is dedicated to providing broad outreach regarding job vacancies at our stations. We seek the help of local organizations in referring qualified applicants to our stations. Organizations that wish to receive our vacancy information or potential candidates looking to apply for employment, please send an email to email@example.com.